Employees are the most valuable asset of "Wagenborg Oilfield Services" LLC. The Company business success is entirely dependent on people working for it. Each employee of the Company, from the General Director to a worker, is responsible for quality of their work, constantly striving to improve it.
The main aims and objectives of human resources policy of the Company are:
- provision of adequate and safe working conditions;
- timely provision of highly qualified personnel;
- training and development;
- efficient employee motivation;
- development of corporate culture.